Dr. Humberto Guzmán specializes in orthopedic surgery of kids
and adolescents, and his practice is oriented towards every aspect
of the pediatric musculoskeletal system. He also treats patients
with cerebral palsy, spina bifida, skeletal dysplasia, muscular
dystrophy, and other congenital and development conditions
in his Scoliosis Clinics in San Juan, Ponce, and Dorado.
If you wish to know more about Dr. Humberto
Guzmán’s services, click here.
His specialty areas include:
- Fractures and Trauma: We manage every type of fracture in kids and teenagers. Fractures have
a guaranteed space in our clinics.
- Sports Medicine and Arthroscopy: We look after the future wellbeing of our athletes.
- Scoliosis: The management of spinal deformities.
- Spinal Surgery: Including other conditions, like spondylolysis and spondylolisthesis.
- Hip Dysplasia: Hip reduction, hip preservation, and osteotomies.
- Limb Deformities: We manage deformities with external and internal fixations.
- Leg Length Discrepancy: Lengthening and shortening techniques.
- Tumors and Benign Bone Injuries: Diagnosis and resections.
- Ponseti Method for Clubfoot: Foot deformity treatment with surgical and non-surgical methods,
like the Ponseti Method.